Xversion 1.3.7 macOS | 43.45 MB
Xversion, providing super-easy enterprise-class version control, is packed with features, blazing fast, and beautifully designed. From starting out creating repositories to checking out, editing properties, advanced merge and compare, resolving conflicts, committing, updating, and lots more, Xversion has you covered.
- Work simultaneously with versions 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9
- Supports all URL types: HTTP, HTTPS, SVN, SVN+SSH and file
- Authenticate using basic, digest, user certificate, SSH, and SASL
- Built-in compare viewer editor
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author, and more
- Upgrade working copies
- Drag-and-drop move, copy, import, and export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry-Pick, and Two-URL merge
- Automatic conflict resolution
- View and edit file and folder properties
- Issue-tracking integration
- Use system HTTP proxy and exceptions
- Added Subversion 1.14.
- Fixed a bug in compare view causing the app to crash
- Improved handling of unicode line and paragraph separators in compare view
- Fixed various dark mode display bugs.
- Added buttons in the commit view to jump to next and previous modified files.
- Improved resolution of sandbox issues.
- The non Mac AppStore Xversion is now notarized.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor