Never adjust wireless signals underperformance with Wifi Status application.
▸ See wireless signal strength in the menu bar.
Consult your local IP address and public
▸ Works with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacPro, Mac Mini.
Check the status of the intensity of the wireless signal from the menu bar. This utility adds the network name, the signal strength with “clean icon”, “percentage” in the menu bar.
It also lets you know the signal strength and other statistics such as your IP address, MAC address, other available networks, open or secure channels, BSSID, RSSI, Noise, Transmit Rate, PHY Interface Mode, Security Type, etc. .
• See Strength, direction and speed IP network connected via wireless signal.
• Get the public IP address of your computer and local levels
• Name of the connected wireless network (optional)
• Retina Display enabled values.
• Copy IP / Mac address from the menu
• Set the refresh rate of the value of signal strength.
• Transmission speed of a connected wireless network.