Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 2.2.10F | 3.73 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10
Processor type(s) & speed: Dual-Core 3.0GHz
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 2 GB
This is a DRM-free release from GOG. Update 2.2.10F greatly improves performance and hardware compatibility. MacOS 10.12 is highly recommended, but 10.13 and 10.14 are not officially supported (although the game seems to support Metal and is known to run on High Sierra in at least a few instances) This app is strictly 32-bit.
Changelog since Update 1.4.4.F:
* Major performance improvements
* Reduced saving and loading times
* Reduced mission loading times
* Minor bugfixes
* Savegames won’t break anymore when switching back from v2.2.x to v1.4.4
* Fixed mouse cursor issues with special input devices (e.g. Microsoft Surface Pen)
* Fixed Turkish localization UI text bugs
Take control of a team of deadly specialists and sneak in the shadows between dozens of enemies. Choose your approach when infiltrating mighty castles, snowy mountain monasteries or hidden forest camps. Set traps, poison your opponents or completely avoid enemy contact.
The group is composed of very different personalities. Working together as a team seems impossible at first. Yet over the course of many missions, trust is won and friendships are made. The characters develop their own dynamic and each member will have to face their own personal demons.
One of the leaders of this team is Hayato, an agile ninja, who clears the way through his enemies silently, with his sword and shuriken. Samurai Mugen prefers a more powerful approach and can defeat more fiends at one time, but thus also forfeiting flexibility. Aiko is a master of camouflage when she distracts enemies disguised as a Geisha. And the street child Yuki places traps and decoys enemies towards their deadly fate. The mysterious marksman Takuma however, relies on his sniper rifle and takes care of the enemies from a distance.
The player has to carefully evaluate his options in order to master the challenging missions: how will the characters behave as a team? Which one is best equipped for each task? How can they best master the given missions? Come up with your own ingenious tactics to vanquish enemies and complete missions.
- Play as five different characters with unique strengths and weaknesses
- Find dozens of ways to take out your opponents
- Plan your moves carefully and execute them with precision
- Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one
- Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill
- Explore beautiful environments of Japan in the Edo era
More information: http://store.steampowered.com/app/418240/