Red Giant Universe 3.2.3 | 1.74 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit CPU
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 2 GB
OS X Compatibility Notes
Red Giant Universe requires a GPU to render. The minimum GPU is an Intel HD 5000 integrated graphics chip.
Version 3.2.3 – June 2020
Release notes unavailable at the time of this post.
Learn More: http://www.redgiant.com/products/universe/
- Install the plug-in
- Click on the blue ‘Activate’ in the lower left corner
- Then click ‘Cancel’, when the Red Giant Application Manager pops up (no login required here)
- Click the button in the upper right corner
- Select ‘Enter Serial Number’
- Enter a serial number to complete the registration process
- Adobe After Effects CC 2017 or later
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or later
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 or later
- Apple Motion 5.2.3 or later
- Avid Media Composer 8.2 or later*
- Magix VEGAS Pro 14 or later
- Davinci Resolve 14 or later**
- HitFilm Pro 6.0 and later
*Prism Displacement, Compound Blur, and Picture in Picture are not supported in Avid Media Composer
**This plug-in will not work with any version of DaVinci Resolve from the Mac App Store
STYLIZE YOUR FOOTAGE
Give your footage authentic retro and modern day looks using tools like VHS, Retrograde Carousel, Glitch, Holomatrix II, and more.
Create beautiful looping backgrounds and motion graphics elements with tools like HUD components, Line, Knoll Light Factory EZ, Fractal Background, and more.
RANSITIONS & EFFECTS
Build fast, unique transitions with little or no work. Add glows and other effects that give you better results and more shortcuts, options and control than anything in your host app.
Quickly generate animations that bring your text to life, or fill your screen with dynamic data for user interfaces. Go retro with old school computer type on effects, or easily create hacker style reveals for modern titles.
Every tool in Universe includes presets to help get you started and give instant professional results.
Working with Universe in Premiere Pro and After Effects has never been easier. The new dockable Universe Dashboard brings all of the Universe tools into one place, making it simple to explore and apply the entire library of effects and presets.
Universe is a collection of 87 GPU-accelerated plugins for editors and motion graphics artists.
More info: https://www.redgiant.com/products/universe/