Mach Desktop 3.0.4 | 455.85 MB
Mach Desktop 3.0.4 brings your desktop to life with Quartz Compositions, Quicktime Movies, or Web pages. Mach Desktop also comes built-in with over 20 stunning Quartz Compositions and over 5 beautiful Quicktime movies. You can, of course, choose your own Quartz Composition, Quicktime movie, or Web page to put on the desktop as well. Unlike all other desktop applications which only offer one of these three media types, Mach Desktop offers all three media types in a single convenient application.
Mach Desktop also introduces a concept called the desktop utility, where you can have commonly used utilities living on your desktop. And if you have two displays, Mach Desktop will automatically detect it and take advantage of that. Download Mach Desktop today, and turn your desktop into the multimedia and information powerhouse it deserves to be.
Ridiculously Advanced Features!
- 40+ Themes, with the option to automatically add customized Desklets or add no Desklets at all; the choice is yours!
- Unlimited Display support, with each display being independently customizable
- 25+ 3D (Quartz) Compositions with stunning rendered effects such as Light, Water, Fog, Smoke, Clouds, Fire, Snow, Stars, Galaxies, Quasars, Black Holes, and more
- Nearly 20 True HD Videos include Waterfalls, Fireplaces, Aquariums; and also historic landmarks like the Great Pyramids, the Roman Colosseum, the Athens Acropolis, the Eiffel Tower, and more
- Choose Themes graphically with a single click
- Add over 30 different Desklets with a single click; with each Desklet supporting customized position, size, font, foreground color, and background color
- Web page Desklets allow to you put multiple web pages on your Desktop, allowing full customizability for position and size
- Forecast Desklets show conditions, temperature, wind speed, humidity, and pressure for the next 12 hours
- Retina Display support
- Incredibly advanced, yet super easy to use
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor