Invisor 3.16 MAS macOS | 11.14 MB
Invisor displays technical information about your video, audio and photo files with ability to compare collected data.
Supports most of video and audio file formats including MPEG-1/2/4, Matroska, WMV, XVID, AVI, MXF, MOV, MJPEG, MP3, AAC, Vorbis, AC-3, DTS, WMA, ALAC, FLAC, PCM and others. Displays detailed info about file’s container and media streams including subtitles and chapters.
The list of supported photo files includes JPEG, TIFF, PNG and most of raw formats produced by the cameras. Displays EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP and MakerNote tags.
Export feature allows you to save gathered information in different formats: Text, HTML, XML, JSON and CSV. Comparison table can be exported to CSV document.
Also there is a command to remove geolocation metadata from photos and MPEG-4 (QuickTime) movies to protect your privacy while sharing the media files.
- Added support of CR3 and AVIF images
- MediaInfo library updated to v21.03
- Updated list of supported lenses
- Bug fix: analysis report was not updated when you open changed file in the same window
- Bug fix: failed to run on macOS 10.7 and 10.8
- Other minor changes and fixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later 64-bit