Intuit QuickBooks for Mac 2016 17.2.25 R26 | 117.83 MB
QuickBooks designed for Mac by Mac Users. Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices. You can keep track of important dates with iCal/Calendar integration and import Address Book/Contacts into QuickBooks to maintain up-to-date contact information.
– Mac OS X 10.11 or later
– Internet connection (or CD/DVD drive for installation)
– Product registration required
– Export report data requires a minimum of Apple Numbers v3.5, and/or Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac
– E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook for Mac v15, or Microsoft Outlook from Mac Office 2011.
– QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks for Windows 2014 – 2016
– QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2016