Graveyard Keeper v1.205 (33759) | 385.87 MB
Name: Graveyard Keeper
Version: v1.205 (33759)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: Lion (10.7)
Processor type(s) & speed: i5, 1.5 GHz
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
Languages: English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski, Português do Brasil, русский, 中文(简体), 日本語, 한국어
Included DLC: Stranger Sins
Update 1.205 (06 November 2019)
- Fixed bug when alcohol was sold only once in the tavern.
- The tavern was added on the map.
- Now new zombie technologies are only available after the opening of the first zombie.
- Fixed freezing of the lighthouse keeper when approaching the lighthouse.
Update 1.204 (05 November 2019)
- Fixed incorrect display of some Asian characters.
- The crash of the game when you try to skip the introduction text in the first cut-scene with the gamepad will not happen again.
- Added a new spot to work on the desk.
- Fixed sound notification of a new corpse.
- Some dialogues and quest titles were fixed.
- Now you can sell to Adam blessing commerce.
Update 1.203 (01 November 2019)
- Ocassional impossibility to build porter stations at Vineyard is fixed.
- Fixed disappearence of Bella’s ring from the body.
- Some missing translation for Zombies working at Vineyard is localized now (Russian).
- Some 1366×768 resolution issues corrupting UI should be fixed.
- Ocassional interactions icons disappearence is fixed.
- Tavern is now running fine after any Event.
Update 1.202 (31 October 2019)
- Fix for quest items disappearing from Bartender’s inventory after Event.
- Keeper using the fishing rod in wrong direction is fixed.
- New corpse arrival and buffs icons should not overlap each other anymore.
- Few dialogues errors are fixed.
Update 1.201 (29 October 2019)
- Fixed a bug when a farmer didn’t go home after a quest with his son and a flask.
- Fixed the game freeze if you give Cloto the potion treatment.
- Fixed the shadow offset of zombie-porters.
- Fixed an issue in the dialogue with Gerry about the last Keeper.
- Missing shoulders of a downhill zombie-porter with a box have been fixed.
- The impassable light from the lantern in the cemetery has been fixed.
- The beekeeper’s jam is fixed.
Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other ventures, while finding shortcuts to cut costs. Use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism, and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. And it’s also a love story.
+ Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper burger meat for the witch-burning festival, when you have so many resources lying around?
+ Gather valuable materials and craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business. Help yourself — gather the valuable resources scattered across the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
+ Quests and corpses. These dead bodies don’t need all those organs, do they? Why not grind them up and sell them to the local butcher? Or you can go on proper quests, you roleplayer.
+ Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without those! Take a trip into the unknown, and find discover new alchemy ingredients — which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers.