Dwarrows 1.3 (37252) | 1003.76 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.12
Processor type(s) & speed: i5-6500
RAM minimum: 8
# Release Notes
* Fixed a framerate stutter/hitch that happened every second or so in towns with many townsfolk and town structures
* Fixed an where excessive wildlife would remain active. This should improve performance in later games.
* Improved tile search when placing structures to be less wasteful. This helps with performance when placing large structures, and it helps reduce the load time of save games.
* Simplified townsfolk and traveller path following logic when at a distance from the cameras. This should help with performance in games with more populated towns.
* Reduced game loading times with advanced towns
* Improved performance on the moving block dust particles in the Trials by the River of Fire
* Blake Smith now has new tool durability upgrades for the Wood Axe and Pick Axe! Increases how long the tool can stay sharpened.
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS
* Reduced the Producer achievement to 300,000 resources picked up, from 1,000,000. This is more within a realistic range for picking up resources, and maybe even more reasonable now with the fixes to higher level resource areas.
* Foliage in town now responds more quickly to structures being placed or removed
* Drops from resources in Mushroom Grove have been increased by 1 level, and Muktock Swamp by 2 levels. This means they have more resources and will take more strikes to fully extract.
* Moved several mineral veins that were lost inside of the terrain or stuck in trees
* Changed Spice Bag status effect to stack duration instead of stacking the bonus
* Spice is now a bit more rare than before, and more expensive at the merchant
* Increased the chance of a mining spawn to be a gold vein
* Fixed happiness modifier time remaining display in the townsfolk list UI.
* Fixed a bug in Archy’s quest where the controls were never returned to the player after the conversation.
* Fixed Resources not correctly respawning in Vigil Pines, Mushroom Grove, and Muktock Swamp.
* Fixed tile positioning on the edge of the town grid. This should help fix structures and path tiles on the north edge of tier 3 and 4, which would fail to properly re-apply to the town on load game.
* Fixed long grass in town growing over structures and paths
* Fixed a bug in older save games where puzzle tracking would never reach 42/42.
More info https://www.gog.com/game/dwarrows
About the game
Dwarrows 1.3 (37252) Build and grow a new settlement and explore the lands surrounding it in this Peaceful Action-Adventure & Town-Builder. Search the lush forests of the Dusken Woodlands for resources, and adventure through mysterious new places to find lost artifacts.
Meet strange and quirky characters along the way, invite wandering people to join your town, and befriend cute animals who may help you in your travels. Control your team of three uniquely skilled characters to gather resources, build structures, and find treasure.
Explore: Play as three uniquely skilled characters to quest and puzzle through a peaceful and atmospheric world.
Gather: Supply your town with resources gathered from the land surrounding it, from hidden treasures, and other wonders.
Build: Discover and unlock new structures to grow and improve your town.
Befriend: Find friendship in the local wildlife to help boost your town and character abilities, and invite the wandering Wood-Elves to join and grow your town.