Disk Graph 2.1.13 is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and its pie-like graph, locating big files has never been easier.
Features of DiskGraph include:
● any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local machine, on an external drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and immediately analyzed
● freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
● smooth animations manage the transitions between selected directories
● move the mouse over a file to see its name and size
● use the context menu to trash selected files
● quickly search for filenames
● save your favorite locations and access them with one click from the main window.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor