DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.2.3 | 1.45 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.14.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: 16GB
Video RAM: 2GB
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 16.2.3
- Support for Dolby Vision 4.1 CM algorithm to generate v2.9 trims from v4.
- Option to export a Dolby Vision v2.9 XML from a v4 project.
- Support for RED SDK 7.3.2.
- Faster Metal decoding for Canon EOS-1D X Mark III and EOS R5 clips.
- Addressed incorrect playback for some ARRIRAW clips.
- Addressed an issue with ACES IDTs for some ARRI MXF clips.
- Addressed a focus and text entry issue for editable media pool fields.
- Addressed an issue rippling audio extend edits in trim mode.
- Addressed display issues with track and edit index in Fairlight page.
- Addressed a layered editing issue when cloning audio clips.
- Addressed incorrect behavior moving tracks over linked audio tracks.
- Addressed incorrect masking in Text+ when using image shading.
- Addressed incorrect behavior deleting gradient points in inspector.
- Addressed multiple issues with blank Fusion previews.
- Addressed an issue persisting viewer LUTs with comps in Fusion page.
- Addressed an issue with offline reference wipe sizing in the viewer.
- Multiple performance and stability improvements.
Hollywood’s most powerful tools for professional editing, color correction, audio post and visual effects!
DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio is the world’s only solution that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects and audio post production all in one software tool! You can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio with a single click. Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a large team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and finishing on more Hollywood feature films, television shows and commercials than any other software.
This free version of DaVinci Resolve 16 includes all of the same high quality 32-bit float YRGB image processing, editing features, visual effects and professional audio tools as DaVinci Resolve 16 Studio. The free version lets you work at up to 60 frames per second and can output SD, HD and Ultra HD resolution files and can also use a maximum of 2 GPUs within the MacPro.