Compressor 4.4.5 MAS | Multilingual | macOS | 328 mb
Compressor 4.4.5 integrates tightly with Final Cut Pro to add power and flexibility to your video conversions. A simple interface lets you quickly customize output settings, enhance images, and package your film for sale on the iTunes Store. For even faster conversions, easily set up distributed encoding using other Mac computers.
Advanced Coding for Final Cut Pro
• Use Compressor to customize encoding settings Final Cut Pro.
• Keep a custom setting in Compressor and will appear in Final Cut Pro automatically.
• Configure batch process to simplify the encoding of a large number of files.
• Create custom coding destinations to combine with other tasks, such as transferring or copying files.
• Create separate Droplets to encode on the desktop as easy as drag and drop.
• Share settings, such as HEVC output setting, with other publishers, although they have Compressor installed.
• Send projects Final Cut Pro and Motion to Compressor to encode video with HEVC format.
Creating packages iTunes Store
• Import and organize movies, trailers and subtitles in a package of iTunes Store to send to a distribution service certified by Apple iTunes.
• Try video synchronization with any audio track or subtitle.
• Identify problems in their packages iTunes Store with error detection system integrated and go directly to the source of the problem.
• Post HDR video as P3 D65 PQ, Rec. 2020 HLG and Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.
• Link in the package iTunes Store video file Dolby Vision graduated with a Dolby Vision XML file.
Compatibility with industry standards
• Encode in many standard formats, such as MPEG-4, H.264, MXF and ProRes.
• Use themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
• Create a step to transmit files streamed in real time via HTTP.
• Import image sequences Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, PNG or OpenEXR and encode them with any configuration.
• Use advanced encoding capabilities to add captioning, metadata, etc.
Perfect format conversion
• Convert any file to another format, such as NTSC to PAL, SD to HD , or interlaced video to progressive video.
• Import and manipulate videos and distribute wealth of color with standard color space Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 or color space wealth of color Rec. 2020
• Post HDR video with controls for color space conversions and metadata HDR.
• Post HDR video as P3 D65 PQ, Rec. 2020 HLG and Rec. 2020 PQ.
• Use the multipass H.264 CABAC entropy coding the way to achieve better results with the accelerated export hardware compatible systems.
• Order and customize content with image filters, overlay timecode and watermarks.
• Speed up and slow down video, or adjust the frame rate for the duration match a runtime.
• Save time by distributing encoding work across multiple computers.
• Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a node for distributed encoding.
• Accelerate coding in Final Cut Pro by selecting a shared computer group to export.
System Requirements: macOS 10.12.4 or later, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB for 4K video titles in 3D and 360 °), graphics card compatible with OpenCL GPU card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 (or later), 256 MB of VRAM (1 GB 4K, 3D and video titles 360 °), 1.2 GB of available disk space.
• Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple workstations
• Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a node for distributed encoding
• Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a group of shared computers for exporting
System Requirements: macOS 10.14.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), OpenCL-capable GPU graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), 1.2GB of available disk space.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs. HEVC export requires macOS High Sierra.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.6 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id424390742