CheckBook Pro 2.6.12 | 31.99 MB
With CheckBook Pro 2.6.12, easily and simply manage your personal checking accounts.
A paper check register can’t categorize your transactions or report cash flow over time, and it’ll never balance itself. That’s where we come in. Introducing CheckBook 2, the powerfully simple personal finance manager.
Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken Essentials for Mac
- Share and sync your dаta:
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X Mountain Lion
- Manage accounts in multiple currencies
- Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions
- Create Schedules from existing Entries – go to the Entry menu and click the New Schedule From Entry… menu item or copy and paste an Entry into your Schedules.
- Set new Schedules to transfer funds from the get-go – go to the Schedule menu and click the New Deposit Transfer Schedule… or New Debit Transfer Schedule… menu item or Option-click the Deposit or Debit buttons in the Schedule section.
- Corrects an issue that could prevent changes arriving from cloud storage, like iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive, from being added your document.
- Prevents a potential crash when importing data with a date format that begins with the year.
- Fixes a recently introduced glitch that would prevent the year 2000 from being imported properly.
- Minor user interface enhancements and fixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit