Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition 1.2 | 11.66 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.14
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
RAM minimum: 4 Gb
Video RAM: 512Mb
Batman: Arkham City is now a 64-bit application sporting Feral’s latest code libraries and a polish from Apple’s Metal graphics API. The update brings a heroic performance gain to all supported Macs.
Batman: Arkham City – Game of the Year Edition includes the following DLC:
- Catwoman Pack
- Nightwing Bundle Pack
- Robin Bundle Pack
- Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Challenge Map Pack
- Arkham City Skins Pack
Batman: Arkham City – Game of the Year Edition packages new gameplay content, seven maps, three playable characters, and 12 skins beyond the original retail release:
- Maps: Wayne Manor, Main Hall, Freight Train, Black Mask, The Joker’s Carnival, Iceberg Long, and Batcave
- Playable Characters: Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing
- Skins: 1970s Batsuit, Year One Batman, The Dark Knight Returns, Earth One Batman, Batman Beyond Batman, Animated Batman, Sinestro Corps Batman, Long Halloween Catwoman, Animated Catwoman, Animated Robin, Red Robin and Animated Nightwing
English, Portгugal-Brazil, Polish, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian
Default language -> English
Change language: Show
Cure: ACTiVATED (new wave)
Special thanks: TNT, mescher, bilb
The Dark Knight descends.
A year after the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum, Quincy Sharp, the new mayor of Gotham, has turned its slums into Arkham City, a terrifying open-air prison where violent thugs and insane super-villains are incarcerated within heavily fortified walls.When Batman is imprisoned alongside Gotham’s most notorious, he must discover Arkham City’s true purpose before it’s too late. This intense, atmospheric sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum plunges Batman deep into a gothic nightmare from which he will need all his wits, gadgetry and skill to escape.
- Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition contains all DLC including Harley Quinn’s Revenge, a standalone story set two weeks after the events of the main game in addition to the Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map packs.
- Experience Arkham City as Batman; learn to master the caped crusader’s abilities as you swoop over the rain-lashed rooftops of Gotham in the best superhero adventure ever to come to the Mac.
- Face off against a demented rogue’s gallery that includes all of Gotham’s most iconic baddies: The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin and Mr. Freeze.
- Take on hundreds of side missions, secrets and puzzles hidden by the Riddler to confuse and confound Batman.
- Wonderful toys! Make Arkham City your playground; deploy an arsenal of upgradable gadgets, from a remote-control Batarang to a grappling gun to explosive gel and freeze cluster grenades.
- Use Detective Mode to scan for vital clues and reveal enemies’ weak spots, then deliver brutal combos with an improved version of the Free Flow™ combat system.
- Play as Catwoman in a deliciously feline subplot that unfurls alongside the main game.
- Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy return as the voices of the Joker and Batman in this dark, twisted adventure, written by Paul Dini.
- Challenge your friends’ scores and compare achievements with Apple’s Game Center (requires Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion).