Autokroma AfterCodecs 1.7.3 is a native render queue plugin for After Effects that allows you to render directly to the codecs listed below.
Need to render ProRes on Windows?
Want to render directly to a small file size, high quality H264 straight from the After Effects render queue?
AfterCodecs can do it without requiring any intermediate files!
Filling the codec gap
Autokroma AfterCodecs 1.7.3 brings you with consistency all the codecs and features you need
- ProRes, yes even on Windows
- H264 8K (not limited to 4K) and a fast YouTube export profile easy to use
- All 4 HAP codecs with faster algorithms
- Works without Quicktime ! Exports in both MP4 and MOV
Better and faster compression
AfterCodecs uses ffkroma to encode H264 and H265 :
- Low bitrates videos are of better quality than before
- Choose the efficiency you need : fast encoding for your previews or low filesize for final delivery
- Save time directly in AE render queue without touching the command line and having huge temporary files
- Filesize targetting
- ProRes : LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ and even 444 that supports Alpha Channel.
- x264 : best H264/AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264.
- x265 : files are 30% lighter than x264 and it also supports 8K resolution.
- x264 RGB : same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video (UV map, Alphas…) for power users only.
Home Page – http://aescripts.com/aftercodecs/