Appsforlife Barcode 2.1.2 macOS | 23.57 MB
Barcode is a professional barcode-making application, supporting all the major types of barcodes. Compared to other software of its kind, Barcode offers professional features like spot colors and bars width adjustment support. It also offers many barcode customization options that you hardly find anywhere else
- This update adds new symbologies, export formats and barcode options. Read on for more details if you haven’t tried the beta.
NEW BARCODES AND FEATURES:
- This update adds GS1 DataMatrix barcode and postal barcodes used in US, UK and Australia. ITF-14 barcode got adjustable border width.
BARCODE EXPORT IMPROVEMENTS:
- New SVG export format has been added. Background color and transparency are now exported properly, and CMYK/RGB color conversion has been improved for better results.
- A new alternative saving option was added that always uses the barcode contents for file name instead of the last used name.
- Barcode can now be copied to a third-party application instead of dragging. Note that not all the target applications support that properly, so you might need to revert to dragging or exporting them. The format of the copied data can be configured in settings.
USER INTERFACE UPDATES:
- Barcode editor got “Zoom to Fit” option which is activated when you start editing a barcode. You can also zoom the barcode with your mouse wheel while holding Ctrl/Cmd key.
- You can now easily find the barcode location by right-clicking it and selecting “Reveal in Finder/Explorer”, so you can transfer the barcode to another computer or back it up.
- Batch export mode got the option to overwrite existing files when exporting.
APPLE SILICON SUPPORT:
- This version comes with native Apple Silicon support, so make sure you download the proper version of the software for your computer.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later