Antivirus Zap Pro 220.127.116.11 | 195 MB
Antivirus Zap Pro 18.104.22.168 is a comprehensive solution that scans and removes malware and other malicious software from your Mac. It detects threats or suspicious files that are already on your Mac and protects you from being exposed in the future.
Is Antivirus Zap safe? Definitely yes! While there is no free version, you can expect it to provide excellent performance without damaging your Mac device. When you download the Antivirus Zap for Mac, expect the following features:
– Malware Detection: Find and destroy all malware, spyware, and adware quickly and accurately –
Unwanted Applications: Identify and uninstall unwanted or unused applications
– Regular Updates: Install Antivirus Zap to receive both virus database and adware updates to keep your Mac away from new malware
– Memory and Startup Scan: Scan active processes during your Mac’s startup
- Detects and Removes malware and viruses to safeguard your Mac
- Quick Scan:
- Checks the most likely locations for malware and adware
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 5-15 minutes to complete
- Normal Scan:
- Checks an extended list of most likely locations including Applications, Downloads, Desktop, Mail Download etc. folders
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about an hour or more to complete
- Full scan:
- Comprehensive scan that checks the whole system.
- Depending on the number of files, it takes an hour or more to complete, ideal for an overnight scan
- Custom scan:
- Select any specific files or folders to scan
- Perfect for suspicious files, folders and USB drives
- Scan + Browser Restore:
- Same as the Quick Scan and also restores internet browsers by removing extensions, cookies and caches
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 10-30 minutes to complete
- Scans all applications and processes currently in the memory
- Scans all programs that start automatically by the system
- Detects not only macOS but also Windows and Linux threats. You can scan Windows bootcamp, external and network drives for malware.
- Option to exclude certain file types which are unlikely to pose a threat such as image, movie and audio files
- Also searches for malware in archives (zip, pkg, etc.) and inside various types of files such as pdf, pkg, zip, etc.
- Easy to use user interface
- Daily database updates
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor