– Textor is a text animation tool for After Effects.
– Textor is slider based: no need to change keyframes values! Just move the sliders and Textor will animate the related sliders properties.
– The Transform tab and the Fx tab let you animate many different kinds of properties.The Behavior tab lets you control the animation: range, delay, ease, bounce, elements order and more.
– Textor also includes a 1 click Random animation generator: It creates random text animations based on the properties you choose to randomize and the limits you set.
– The Presets tab lets you manage animations: you can save, remove, rename, export and import your animations.
– Textor is size independent. It applies animation presets keeping in mind composition size and text scale, so the animation is always the same, regardless of elements dimensions.
Home Page – http://aescripts.com/textor/